Part Time Class Teacher (0.4 FTE) - St Mary’s Church of England Primary School, Hadleigh
Closing date: Midday, Monday 20th May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Part Time Class Teacher (0.4 FTE)
Required from September 2019
Salary: Main Pay Range
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher to work in Key Stage 2. This post will be a fixed-term contract to the end of the academic year 2019-20, subject to a review of the school’s staffing needs.
The successful candidate will:
- promote Christian values in the school;
- support and encourage pupils positively, with a compassionate approach to meeting their needs;
- be creative, flexible and an excellent classroom practitioner;
- be adaptable and willing to work in different year groups;
- use assessment to aid planning and challenge all pupils;
- be committed to playing an active part in improving our school;
- implement agreed strategies for school improvement positively;
- be able to work in a team, have good interpersonal skills and will communicate effectively with colleagues;
- be committed to continuing professional development.
St Mary’s is a vibrant, welcoming Church of England school with a strong Christian ethos. There are 220 pupils on roll, including the Nursery. We have an enthusiastic and dedicated staff team. St Mary’s is a successful school community and is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ by SIAMS.
We are proud to be part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on (01473) 823268. For further information about the school, visit our website: www.stmaryshad.co.uk
Please download the job description, application form and guidance from the school website or the Suffolk Jobs Direct website: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Andrew Frolish, via email, post or hand.
Post: St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Stonehouse Road, Hadleigh, IP7 5BH