Chelmondiston Church of England Primary School
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Up to Main Pay Scale 3
- Full time
- Fixed term for 1 year
Closing date: 12th June 2020
Interview date: During the week beginning 15th June- TBC
From September 2020, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and inspirational upper KS2 teacher who can join our friendly and supportive team.
“Pupils are nurtured as unique individuals, giving them skills and confidence to secure their futures and dreams.” SIAMS report (March 2019)
We are a friendly village school situated 5 miles south-east of Ipswich, within walking distance of the banks of the River Orwell. We benefit from being one of 19 schools within the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust.
Number on roll: 120
You will be a teacher who:
- Is creative, with a dynamic approach to engaging pupils
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Is a reflective and positive team player
- Is committed to safeguarding and who puts the wellbeing of children at the heart of all that you do
We can offer:
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic learners
- Supportive and committed staff
- A rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment, with well-equipped, extensive outdoor areas
- Continuing professional development
NQTs are welcome to apply.
For further information and discussion regarding the post, contact Katie Butler or Lesley Etchingham
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com