Administrative Assistant - St Mary’s (Hadleigh)
- St Mary’s C of E Primary School - Hadleigh IP7 5BH
- £20,258 pro rata (£10.50 per hour)
- 15 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time only), 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday
- Reference: 9618
- Required from 1 January 2024
You will perform a range of administrative duties, including:
- receiving and redirecting telephone calls
- acting as the first point of contact for visitors and parents
- recording school meals, updating registers and monitoring attendance
- producing weekly correspondence for parents
- organising school trips throughout the year
- word processing and copying of correspondence for administrative staff, teachers and the headteacher.
You will need to be flexible, trustworthy, able to work in a team and have good interpersonal skills. A caring nature and ability to work with children is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excell and BromCom (our Management Information System) would be beneficial. A background in administration and experience working in a school is desirable.
St Mary’s is a vibrant, welcoming Church of England school with a strong Christian vision. We have a very caring, inclusive ethos and it is rewarding to play a part in supporting our children. There are approximately 155 pupils on roll, including the nursery. We have an enthusiastic and dedicated staff team. St Mary’s is a successful school community and was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2020.
We are part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust.
To find out more:
You are welcome and encouraged to visit the school and meet our pupils and staff. Please telephone the school office on (01473) 823268 to arrange an appointment or for further information.
How to apply:
An application pack can be downloaded below: