Headteacher - All Saints’ CofE Primary School
Headteacher - All Saints’ CofE Primary School, Newmarket
- Full time
- £58,135- £67,364
- Required from 1 September 2021
At All Saints’ CofE Primary School, it is our intent to nurture and develop the whole child, delivering a high-quality education where Christian values are central to the ethos of the school and its teaching. Together, we are Included, Involved and Inspired. This is the vision of our school, which serves 189 pupils. As part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust, we benefit from CPD and school improvement support and working with other schools across Suffolk. We are a diverse town school with 42% of our pupils who have English as an Additional Language. We work closely with parents and our local community.
We wish to appoint another enthusiastic, dedicated and inspirational leader to succeed our current headteacher.
We are looking for:
- Highly effective leadership skills and the ability to motivate staff and pupils to achieve their best;
- A leader who can continue to build on the exciting curriculum work being developed at the school by the current leadership team
- Commitment to serving our diverse school population;
- Commitment to our inclusive Christian ethos;
- Caring approach with a desire to see every child progress;
- Sound strategic planning and financial management skills;
- Support and empowerment for all our staff;
- Commitment to your own professional development.
Our commitment to you is:
- A richly diverse school community
- Enthusiastic children;
- Highly committed and experienced staff;
- An engaged Local Governing Body;
- Support and collaboration from our Multi-Academy Trust;
- Induction and mentoring for new headteachers
- Close links with All Saints’ church
- A beautiful area in which to work and live and strong links to Newmarket racing
For further information and a virtual tour please see our school website: https://www.allsaints.suffolk.sch.uk/
For an informal discussion, please contact Heather Hann, Head of School Improvement on 07879 472257. To arrange an informal visit please contact the school on 01638 662835. For further details and an information pack please contact the Headteacher Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1pm, 6 April 2021.
Interview date: 19 and 20 April 2021.